We pursue, identify, and work with people who are motivated to meet their own potential.
· Participation: We expect those who seek our assistance to be active participants in addressing the barriers that prevent their success.
· Personal Responsibility: We believe it is in each person’s best interest to be responsible for self.
· Desire for Change: We invest time and resources in people who are open to change.
We provide opportunities and resources toward:
· Financial Independence: Independence is a path to freedom.
· Personal Accountability: Accountability is essential for growth.
· Healthy Social Relationships: Community provides opportunity to work through social hindrances that prevent personal growth.
We practice relational equality. Though we don’t all have equal capacity, we all have equal value.
· Trust: We will endeavor to trust people as long as we can. If they break trust we will lower our trust level.
· Fair Exchange: We will provide a capable person the opportunity to work as a means of preserving their dignity.
· Listening: We will listen carefully, as it is the most important tool we can use to help us understand others.
We pursue, provide, and practice our core values through our faith in Jesus Christ, assisting others regardless of their religious affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, race, gender, disability, or age.